History of Zion UCC
Established in 1925 with roots in the German Reformed movement, Zion's heritage dates back to over 125 years and has been inspired by the leadership of 14 ministers. Since 1925, we worshiped at our formed location on Harford Road and broke ground in 1999 for our new church in the Perry Hall/White Marsh area. A dedication was held in March of 2000 by Reverend John Thomas, General Minister and President of the United Church of Christ.
We covenant one with another to seek and respond to the word and the will of God. We purpose to walk together in the ways of the Lord, known and to be made known to us. We depend on the Holy Spirit to lead and empower us. We pray for the coming of the Kingdom of God, and we look with faith toward the triumph of righteousness and eternal life.